The Law Offices of Erin Zipfel, PLLC offers assistance in the following areas of United States Immigration and Naturalization Law:
• Naturalization and Citizenship applications
• Non-immigrant employment-based petitions including; H-1B, H-2, H-3, L-visas, O-visas, P-Visas, TN-visas, and E-visas.
• Immigrant employment-based petitions including; EB-1 Outstanding Researcher, Extraordinary Ability, Multinational Executive, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, Perm Labor Certification Applications and National Interest Waivers
• F-visas (student visas)
• K- visas(fiancée visas and marriage visas)
• Petitions for family members (spouses, children, parents, and siblings) and adjustment of status or consular processing
• Asylum
• U visas
• T visas